Monday, June 04, 2007

This whole week I've been reflecting a lot.
On myself,bands,different people and so on.
Yes,they made that big difference.
Look at it now.
What remains and what changed?
I don't even dare to acknowledge.
They say , you still have to face the music.
I may not say much for now.
But you can tell I'm truly dissappointed.
To you, I may seem to be cheerful,crappy,laughing all day.
But you wouldn't know how I feel inside.
If only.
You can see much deeper.
The height was that high,
yet it just dropped drastically.
Let's give each other more time.
Maybe.
I'm impatient.

That's why they say,
its better to be friends than the best-iest friends ever.
That's why it turned out like that now.

Although we seem to be okay or whatsoever,
the hurt by the trust that you didn't give is permanent.

Oh,so now you realise that.

No comments: