Friday, December 29, 2006

didnt want to update on anything.
but something very amazing happened.
went work at 1230pm today until 11pm.
i was too tired.. cos i had like less than 4hours of sleep.
'cos i woke up almost every hour or so.

nearly felt like fainting b'cos i felt so weak to carry heavy items.
even wanted to request to my boss if i can take leave for evening shift.
but was too packed and busy.
i told myself i can't leave.
i kept on praying.
praying real hard like i've never ever done prayed before.
my faith started to increase.
God did a miracle!
and also another miracle! ;)
i was so thankful for the whole night just now.
and i didn't feel any tiredness in me while working.
singing songs to God.. thanking Him.
Indeed, God is faithful.
i'm so thankful!

another thing which happened just now too.
He bring verses into my mind to comfort me.
then i felt so .. relieved.
thank you my Saviour.

working tomorrow too.
i've worked like 4 days in this week.
so im super tired.
but i know, God strengthens me wherever i am. ;)
even when i felt like giving up.

No comments: