Wednesday, September 03, 2008

Time waits for no one.

Yesterday midnight, Feesh and I decided to head to Eric's place.
Went down to CCK 302 for supper.
Bar chor beehoon was love yo!
Due to the expensive charge of taxi, we walked back to his place that took us 30 freaking minutes.
Jude joined us then, and we had drinking cum mahjong session!

And that's Eric's beloved AH BEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE.

Jude was cam-shy. (Like real!)
Anyway, headed home at bout 3plus.
Thanks to J1 who was o' the phone with me to keep me company. :)

School's up tomorrow. Pretty excited 'cos of new classmates, new facilitators, new block, new class.
That means I would have to say a big fat no to late hangouts,clubbing,drinking,mahjong-ing,movie-ing on school days.
And so I did prepare a lil for school today. (Don't be surprised!)
Checking of class,webmails,modules..
Okay, I got to attend for more talks,rush my PP and something else that's important too.
Whatever it is, time waits for no one. So put on thinking cap and start the race!

No comments: