Sunday, September 21, 2008

So I shall update a little bout my class happenings recently.
I think so far, my class's good, everyone's being competitive and being hardworking. That kinda motivates me to score well in class too.
And we know that when it comes to lab sessions, we have to wear covered shoes.
Apparently, one of my classmate didn't know about it since he missed the first few lessons of school.
And he did this:

He tied up plastic bag so as to cover his toes and literally walk from the foodcourt to the lab like that!
Super hilarious!
But then, he wasn't allow to enter lab due to safety precautions.

And this is our completed circuit.

I'm quite proud of it though. We finished the lab session within that hour and got the correct readings. (;

Hahha, one of the first photo I took with my classmate - ZY. I still remember we were working as a team instead of a pair! Just because none of my other team mates came to school that day.

He's very cute right! With his long hair almost covering his tiny eyes. He's quite talented actually, a grade 8 pianist, drummer and an electric guitarist. :D

Weekends were great as usual.
Played pool with J1 on friday night at MS then stayed over her place.
And on Saturday I wasn't allowed out of the house in the noon, just for some reason.
At night we meet up yh,marilyn and haney. Played pool at town area, then pool again at bugis till late.

Anyway, today I stayed at home.
And guess what, my brothers brought a dog home!
It's not toy dog for goodness sake!


HELLO BEARDDDD.

Haha, I didn't know Beard loves taking photos too. He will also look at the camera. And I think he loves me, kept following me wherever I go at home just now.
My brothers insisted that I let him sleep with me for tonight, but....
AH, so troublesome. He will disturb my sleep for sure.
Am gonna study 6Ps for communication later on.

No comments: