Monday, September 15, 2008

" This could be the start, of something new. "


First day of the week I was already late!
Woke up to my surprise that my mobile was switched off. (idk, God knows whyyy)
That's why my alarm didn't ring.
That's why I was sleeping so soundly.
That's why.. and that's why.
Ey, crap.
Wasn't trying to make a right explanation anyway. Whatever it was, I was already being downgraded.
Lesson learnt : Check and make sure your phone's keypad locked before sleeping.
Today's problem tough lah, but at the end of the day, it was quite an accomplishment.
- Observations made from the different configurations.
- Learnt from team mates
And... definitely the 6th presentation which makes me understand everything now.
Anyway, I bought my tool kit just now, all the way to SIM LIM TOWER after class.
Then dinner with J1 at Bukit Batok, and did my homework and a little of revision before heading home.
More challenges on the way yo!

No comments: