Thursday, September 25, 2008

MANY MANY GREEN TEA




So the delivery man came and delivered right to my door step this week.
360 cans of green teas. WOAHHH.
Everyday I have been drinking a lot of it. It's neverending though my brothers drink it too.
So if you want green tea, come my place! Hahaha!


This few days I wasn't really home and I miss Bearddddddddddddddd a lot a lot.
Didn't even have the time to bring him down for walk! Perhaps on Saturday morning then.

On my bed!


And recently, I went to mac to try the Berry Cookies and Cream Mcflurry!


I think it's superrrrrr yummmmmyyyyy.

Anyway, zxen sent me this text. 'Upon seeing the situation of food recall in China, try not to eat M&Ms, snickers, mento's yoghurt bottle, dove chocolate, oreo wafer sticks, monmilk, dutchlady sterillised milk, wall's all natural mango, magnum ice cream, mini poppers ice cream, mini cornetto and moo sandwich ice cream.'

Unsure if it's true, but to be safe, take note of it!


No comments: