Tuesday, September 09, 2008

I sincerely apologise for the late update.
Currently very busy with school. Now, I don't even have the time to meet my friends during second break outside school coffeeshop to chill, less conversations over msn, less blog-hopping, friendster/facebook and of course, erm, blogging!
Woah Woah. I can't believe that I can feel that intense mode in school.
Am always rushing for either my presentation to be ready or worksheet to be completed.
The only time I can get to relax is my first break, that precious one hour for breakfast+lunch with Qiong, and definitely conversations upon conversations. What else can we talk about anyway, facilitators, modules, new classmates.. And I'm glad we're neighbouring class.

Anyway, did I mention that I just started school last Thursday? So far, I think school's still okay, able to manage just that it's stresses me out when it's during school time. (YEAH LIKE DAZ CAN BE STRESSED TOO LAH HOR)

And so, most of the time when I meet J1 after class, we'll just be studying together. And it's soooooooooooo unbelievable that I actually revise my module of the day, do my quiz seriously and complete my RJ. Anyway, I'm finally relieved that I've completed my PP in more than 2,000 words and took all of my brain juices to write that down, also with the help of Haney.

And sooooo, last weekend I bumped into Marilyn coincidentally at Starbucks.
And she made this specially for me eh, Green Tea Ice Blended!
Yah she's sweet to make this drink when it was only the first time we met!

Just yesterday, it was ..
J1's 21st Birthday.
10 Birthday Wishes in the ultimate 10 different ways.
Surprised Birthday Video.
And so I did this big cardboard specially for her!

Raspberry Cheesecake surprise.

Front and Back. Yah, and that lady took the photos for us!
Photos surprise.
21st.

Yeah and we celebrated together, like just the two of us on the 8th of September.

Life is always full of surprises, right? :D

No comments: