Thursday, September 11, 2008

HAPPY, SHYLALALALA~

Not that I say things without taking actions, I actually fell ill without any symptoms shown.
Can you imagine, the urge to vomit when you're soundly asleep twice and with a bad headache.
Eventually I placed the pail in my room, just beside my bed.
And I ate very little because I just vomit what goes in. Like again.
And so I missed the most anticipating moment, not having to attend school.
I wanted to attend school halfway when I woke up, but then I was afraid that I might be just throw up in school.
Can you see the determination I had to really want to attend school? Hhaa.
Whatever it is, I'm feeling better already.
Simply because she's my happy pill. ;)
Anyway, was out mugging with J1. This time it was at Lot1.
Thanks for travelling though you live soooooooo farrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr, like at mars.
Managed to redo and submit my report, hopefully it won't be rejected again.
And studied today's problem statement and tried to understand the worksheet, which I'm still clueless about it. :/
Shall try to catch up with my friends tomorrow then.

Heading off to bed now!

No comments: