Wednesday, September 17, 2008

OUT WITH MARILYN

Had lunch with J1 today, right after her tutorial.
Awwwh, she's sweet enough to wait for me to get prepared and gave me a letter.
Then I met Marilyn and we walked to the gym from Cck.
We were working out for exact two hours and taught M how to use some equipments.
M actually challenged me to see, who can strike a conversation with this three secondary school girls. Well, you should know who did then. :D
And we took some photos before leaving the place! In actual fact, quite a lot of photos. Hahha.



A lot of poses. WOAH, it's been so long ever since I cam whored that much. That's why you don't see much photos here.
Anyway, we walked back to Lot1, and had...
MCFLURRY GREENTEA ICE CREAM!


And it was the second time we asked to add more powder. Very heavenly!
This is really fattening. After gym we indulged ourselves in good food. Woahhhhhhh.
Once in a while, I think it's fine lah! Just trying to reassure myself. Hahha.
BUT I still think I gained weight! -..-

Still, I feel very refreshing after the gym session. But can't do that often, time doesn't allows me to do so.
Let's look forward to school tomorrow. (:

No comments: