Tuesday, September 23, 2008

SUPER SHAGGED

AHHHHH. I only slept for two hours before heading to school! From 5am-7am.
And we all know that as long as DAZ sleeps after 230am, she won't head to school.
Hahah, but I did so today. (:
Stoned in class during the first meeting. After breakfast I was feeling more energetic thanks to,
Papaya milk the energiser of the day!
Class was relatively okay. I took a lot of time to plan out my whole circuit before doing the practical work.
But I was a lil dissappointed 'cos my circuit doesn't work at all!
And then I figured out and learnt from my mistake.
Kind of wasted, spent so much time yet it wasn't successful.
So during my second break, I went to do some revision with one of my classmate.
She was nice to teach me and at the same have lunch with her friends.
Sadly to say, the test was quite tough to me.
I can hardly do a single question. No hints given from our references or 6Ps.
And, every second tickling away was sooooooooooooooooo precious man.
Didn't manage to complete all the questions anyway.
Dinner was with J1 and J2 at town.
Yay, finally a proper dinner with great conversations and laughter together. (:
Really enjoyed my night, though I was feeling very lethargic towards the end of the day.

AWWWWWWW BEARD JUST LICKED ME ALL OVER MY HANDS WHEN I CAME HOME JUST NOW (:
Hah, don't know why, I've been talking to him much lately too. I even apologised to him for being home late, not giving him the time to play and accompany him. But tomorrow, I shall bring him out for a walk! :D

No comments: