Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Daz is back, with alcohol yo!

I submitted my PP last night, and when I checked for the results this morning..
It was rejected big time.
Hahhha, whatever lah! Redo and refine it then.
Anyway, I wanted to prepare for tomorrow's problem so I asked Jordan for the Problem Statement and the Worksheet. Only to realise that my class is the first class doing it.
I don't know why, I feel excited for tomorrow's class. Probably because my team mates are rather happening and I want to score wellllll. Hopefully it's a full team strength tomorrow!

Anyhow, I watched Bangkok Dangerous today! Action packed show. :)

Here are the last weekend photos with Coen.

I think this photo was nicely taken by her.

Yeahhhh I edited it.

I think I fell in love with cheese prata now. :)

No comments: