Sunday, September 28, 2008

HAPPY HAPPY PEOPLE

Weekends are still as wild as ever for me.
Friday was at J1's place for the whole day till night falls, we meet Coen.
Dinner and Dessert at Bugis, bumped into Sixian! She recognised me first!
Decided to stroll from Bugis till Clarke Quay.
When we reached Suntec, due to the big crowd, the long way we took, was pretty exhausted then. So we took a train to Raffles Place and walked to Jazz Bar.
Chilled there with the live jazz band. But I still prefer Big Band kind.
By the time I reached home was 4plus am. Brought Beard down for a walk before I went to sleep.

Band practise held at JJ yesterday.
Went through some pieces which I just gotten yesterday.
Dinner at Jurong Point with Hayaya,Su and Jama!
Yeah, funny conversations we had. Jama the super unglam one. Hahha.
It's been a long time since we took photos!
Three happy ones.

HAYAYA!
Suhaila!
After dinner, I rushed down to J1's place to visit her!

And I got on a late train home.

Last night Beard slept with me till my brothers came home this morning.
Tom yam soup was for lunch today. :)

Lazy Sunday. Was only informed yesterday at 3am by Val that Philyouth resumes today. Aye, I can't make it since it's too last minute informed.

Photos I took with J1 last Friday.



BEARD in my room yo!


I can't wait for school holiday next week, although it's just one single day. :)
HEADING OUT NOW. BYE.

No comments: