Monday, September 22, 2008

He's the reason.


So I just brought Beard out for a walk just now!
-Morning, Afternoon, Evening and Night!
And, guess what. He slept with me last night.
'Cos he was afraid of the thunder and lightning. And before that, my brothers actually left him in their room while they went out!
When I was about to sleep, he banged on the door and barked.
So I opened the door and allowed him to sleep with me. Initially, he was sleeping on my bed beside me. Eventually he hid under my bed and fell asleep.
The moment I woke up this morning he kept following me wherever I go. Except for the toilet and my parents' room!
When my mom came home, she spoke to Beard!
" Baby, dylan got go school today not? Eat already? Did dylan shower for you? "
AHHA. Super funny. My mom calls him Baby instead.
After I gotten home, my mom kept pestering me to bring him for a walk.
Anyway, my brothers and I brought him out just now. Supper and a stroll together.
This guy and this lady were bringing their dogs for a walk as well so we make friends!
Pretty cool eh, something in common. haha.
Test tomorrow! .-.

No comments: