Thursday, June 26, 2008

TILA TEQUILA


I think I'm falling in love with TILA TEQUILA, because of her show, A SHOT AT LOVE.
My brother just told me that part II is out. And I have no idea that it was out long ago!
Woahh, I simply love her to bits. She's so super hot can! And can even find her in Wikipedia!

Anyway, today during break we were at :

Because Jordan's laptop was down again.
So we were also playing WII.

XR.Jordan
They were pissed at me just because I kept wining, I striked thrice in a row. And they called it the, turkey strike or something like that.

Mocha Muffin!

Hot chocolate!
Class was madness. One of my classmate actually shouted "hey..." and held for long. Then slowly, one by one joined in and the class turned crazy! So I was laughing to qiong bout it. I told her "what you waitin for, come on join in lah!" And I started to join in too! HAHAH. It was super hilarious.

Look at Fifi!



My faci couldn't take it, so left the classroom. (just outside)
Today he was behaving weirdly, whatever I say he just kept smiling away. AWW anyway today's test was really super tricky and super not in detailed! -.- It's like, we don't know what the question demands. And not enough time, as usual.

It's friday tomorrow!

the hug was warm, so warm.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Tila tequila is sooo beautiful!!! The fact that she can get rich so easily is also a turn on. The fact that she can achieve great success through her show "A shot at love", proves that she is a marketing genius.

Anonymous said...

hi, yeah indeed true. she's really gorgeous! and her shows are attracting crowds!