Wednesday, January 14, 2009

" Daz is my name, Daz is my name.. "

I wanted to update about yesterday but none of the pictures taken was with me. So I thought I could update in a couple of days once I received the photos. Some interesting place I went though. Okay, maybe I can update about what happened after that.
We met RACHAEL THE NOISY HELLOMYGOD after her Tings Tings concert. Then it was drinking in town, playing Foozeball and defeating her, eating CLUB sandwich, talked and talked and then we left at 3. Oh yeah, did I mention RACHAEL was super hilarious when she's high? She can't walk straight for nuts, she jumped around, she did funny things on the road and her laughter was very contagious.

Anyway this evening I was out to meet RACHAEL to school. Oh yeah, M.R came down to surprise me at Woodlands too! (: Wanted to head to RP's gym but it was closed, so we hit the court and played tennis. Gosh, it was that bad. My balls flew everywhere out of the court, the soccer field, stuck on the net and even the rp's bloody ant-ish field. On the positive note, I learned how to do a full swing thanks to her. (: Supper at Mac and then home!

"Dont smoke pelase. If not i tick your head! :@" What's tick your head?

No comments: