Sunday, April 27, 2008

When the night's young..

Spent both of my weekends working, from 1-9pm at town.
So this is my partner, Ruby!
Saturday our area was at Ciney. Had dinner together with Joyce and Nina.
L to R: Ruby,Daz,Joyce and Nina.
Ended work slightly earlier. Waited for dylan and valerie to join us for supper afterwards. Played silly games, literally went mad on the street shoving around. Haha.
Took cab home with dylan, was too exhausted.

This morning, I went Toni & Guy Academy at Bugis. For a free hair wash and blow. Sounds simple uh? But it took that lady 1.5 hours to finish!!!!! I felt like dozing off during the blow.
You must be wondering who is she uh, she's Mel! A new friend made. (:

Had our dinner at Food Republic, Hokkien Mee! Too bad, Nina and Joyce's location was at Parkway parade.. After work, slacked around town then home.


Photo taken the another night at town.

I'm sorry, that i made the biggest lie to you. I'll be ready soon enough.

No comments: