Tuesday, September 05, 2006

let me do some updates:
holidays=studying
yesterday i woke up at 10am which was very late.did some stuffs,had lunch,watched vcd.went to meet peng and bigsteff awhile at yewtee.went home to study in the living room, cos i knew if i studied in my rm,i would be using the comp! i smsed xiong if he could come over to teach me.so i met him at yewtee bout 4plus and i bought some snacks too. studied from 530 to 8pm. wow,it was really awesome for me i guessed and i got someoneto teach me. x] we played game after that for awhile. while waitin for the bus, we prayed.yes.and i was surprisedthat he asked me if i wanna pray. it was really my first time watchin the 9pm chnl8 show.horrible show. joanna came over my house ard 1030pm, we didnt really talk much. ;]
woke up at 830am. fish smsed me at 6plus in the early morn,for mac breakfast together.ooh man,im not even awake!went to sch for maths for 3hours. didnt want to go SP for the course at 115pm. siying kept on pestering me to go. i wanted to go catch a show alone in town. and i was alone w other schs people for my course- Info Tech Comm. most people chose Business Course thats whyy. but, shane accompanied me! he was fish's friend and we met 2yrs ago when playing pool. then i chatted and we sat together. i was interested in the music audio tech,it was real cool :D after the course,we can choose to go to either any 3 categories- Flash Animation ,Internet Games and How To Hide InformationIn Comp. shane and i chose Internet Games, it ended up that we used the comp to go to any websites we want to play games and we delayed till 530pm. i took train with him to lot1, had dinner together including siying.
im tiredd. extra class tomor.

study hard daz can. i really miss a lot of people.
f o c u s.

No comments: